Monday, October 06, 2008

Great Freshwater Pearl Ever!

Tomorrow (October 7th) is me and my husband's second wedding anniversary. We received many blessings and trials as we go along with our life as a couple. And I am thankful because my husband is very supportive and understanding of me. He always gives what I need and sometimes want. :) We are set to dine out tomorrow evening to celebrate. In fact my clothes are ready, and my pearl necklace will be worn on my date tomorrow. PearlParadise is a great company that has just sent me a pretty white freshwater pearl necklace on time for my wedding anniversary. I am so happy! They are the best. Speaking of "best" PearParadise.com is known for having the best pearl jewelry collection online. Their freshwater pearls have been featured on the Ellen Show, the Tyra Banks show, the 78th Annual Academy Awards, and reported on in many trade and consumer publications.

I made a slideshow/video attached here for you to see how great their freshwater pearls are:



No comments: