Sunday, March 22, 2009

It Works On Me

Getting a perfect shade of makeup was always my frustration especially the face powder. I ended up changing and trying the other product brands once I finished my old one. It's like when I don't know what diet pills that work for me. It is so hard for an oily face like mine to fine a perfect match makeup because sometimes my face gets irritated of some other brands. Thankfully I found the two best brands of pressed powder that I've been using for so long now. Why two? Because they are both PERFECT on my oily skin. It both gives a nice skin tone of my face and of course not to mention it both gives beauty on me. It is really suitable or should I say wearable in any occasions either day or night.

MAC Blot Powder- I use for social party.

CLINIQUE Stay- Matte Sheer Pressed Powder- I use everyday.

No comments: