Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Moving On

My body is still not completely fine after my short vacation in Tampa. I have to regain my normal sleeping habit to be able to feel 100% better. It is so hard to do the things I wanted to finish right away if my body wouldn't cooperate. My monthly sickness was untimely arrive which makes me feel more tired. But anyway I have fighting spirit to move and to blog, for a strange reason it helps though. :) I silently laugh at myself if I remembered my friend who's with us in Tampa when she seriously asked every time we pass the toll way, why there is no toll free? Every ones staring at her laughing, and said ask the government! Hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always best to have a toll free number for your company. Every business needs one. It gives great image to your business. One provider offers an exceptional toll free number with great features. Check Callture now and get more info about their Toll Free Numbers.