Tuesday, August 04, 2009

iHeart Kohler Faucet


While I was browsing the Internet I found many online stores are crushing down the price of its selling item. As in big time. Big time brands company are doing it just to liquidate their stocks on hand for fall season. Mostly attractive items are clothes, bags, shoes, etc. Unfortunately those are not my needs as I need to have a shower faucet for our bathroom downstairs as our old faucet need a new replacement, and I might consider of getting a new one since the Kohler faucet is having a huge sale right now.

The attach photo is what I'm eyeing for our bathroom- it is Kohler Fairfax faucet which has a unique features a unique form that is soft on the eye and will bring individuality to our bathroom. Cool, eh! It is also gorgeous right?

No comments: