Thursday, August 20, 2009

iPlay: Zuma Deluxe

My siblings are all girls, mostly of my cousins lives nearby our house are girls so growing up in the family where the women are so redundant things for boys were not brought up in the house! That's why before I don't like comics, sports and video games what I do like about most are playing with dolls, dresses, shoes, bags or anything that goes for girls. But life is a constant change you know especially I grew up in the years where the high technology was booming. Video games are everywhere for all ages! That's what makes cool about it.

My first casual games I ever played with was Super Mario video game and it never stop there until the countless games goes more and more. When Zuma Deluxe was launched they have a free trial to play online and I was so hooked with it. And oh the Bejeweled Twist, Peggle, and some other best casual games are so awesome. I know they are addictive video games but I had fun playing with it during my boredom time. One thing I like about these games are not pricey and they are easy to play.

No comments: