Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Strawberry Delight

While I am recuperating from nasal congestion, sore throat, and severe cough the other day mom gave me fresh strawberries to eat (a DOLE brand) in order to nourish my body with a vitamin C, aside of course the vitamin C tablets where I supposed to intake everyday (because sometimes I'm just being too lazy). The strawberries were so HUGE, fresh, and sweet-and-sour kind of taste. Its PERFECT for me. I haven't tried those kind of strawberries as in the huge one before in my entire life. I swear. I used to get a small one, if not, it's big and it taste too sour or just too ripe. I guess perhaps I don't know how to pick the best out of it.
I had my strawberries eaten dipped with salt. I ate the whole box in just one sitting without even noticing it. Just because it is so yummy!

No comments: