Thursday, September 17, 2009

TOMS Shoes- Vegan Style

Having a vegan husband- who's literally an animal lovers because even his personal stuff should not be made of animals, is easy to pleased. He could careless if his wallet is made of nylon as long its not made of leather. That's why when I found this TOMS Vegan Charcoal/Lime stitch shoes on the Internet I couldn't help myself to think of getting a pair for him. Perhaps it would be the best Christmas gift. I'm sure he would love it and would not mind.

VEGAN Charcoal/Lime Stitch TOMS Shoes





Product details:
  • Vegan Friendly TOMS
  • Recycled Texture Twill Upper
  • Soft Faux Suede Insole
  • Recycled Rubber Blend Sole with textured bottom for improved traction
  • Improved fit and heel support
I also love the fact that with every pair we purchase from TOMS they will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. The idea of not only me and the husband could enjoy wearing these beautiful and comfortable TOMS shoes the other poor child as well. So I will definitely Shop at TOMSshoes.com! to just get involve and buy their awesome shoes. I'm so excited!



TOMS shoes- a history video



Please always remember this, get involve! : For every pair purchased, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One. TOMSshoes.com

No comments: