Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dinner with Friends

Once in a while I have this invitation to come over for dinner at my friend's house in West Palm Beach area which I always go. I like their company we get a long well. The host cook very good food for our meal. This is also one thing I'd love to come. Haha! Hey, don't get me wrong I helped the chores! :) She cooked Filipino dishes which I miss to cook in my own kitchen for some reason. Okay, let me tell you one thing, the reason why I didn't rarely cook Filipino food in my house (for my meal) so that it give me excitement to eat pinoy-food whenever there is a pinoy gatherings I attend to. So, my dinner with friends is something that I am always looking forward.


(Photo: A stolen shot of us watching our friend M cleaning the plates)

No comments: