Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why Women Love Shoes

New Year, New Shoes! As what mostly women would say. Ahemmm.. I'm part of it! :) Okay seriously, why mostly women love shoes? This is not just an overstatement
but in real life it's true that women are born being the hoarder of shoes. We couldn't satisfied of just a pair or two! There are many different reasons can every woman give as to why we are so in love of shoes, and as for me shoes are the mirrors of our personality and lifestyle. I like shoes to match my outfits (a pair of shoe can not give a shot--that's why I need more variety), I like to shop shoes because they are always on sale just like the mbt shoes from Swiss Masai. This product will not only change the way you use your muscles, but will improve the use of your joints and spine. The uniquely designed sole, combined with correct training, achieves a more active and healthy posture and walk. Unlike most conventional training shoes that support and cushion your feet, the unique construction of MBT challenges the sole, and the muscles used to form your posture, to be more active. This is tell you why women love shoes--- we likes varieties!

No comments: