Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wish List

My wish lists are always be the same except material things. My wants for shoes, bags, clothes, jewelries, etcetera are can be change like for example today I so want to have satchel bag, and then it will change after a few days if I found something new in store. Quirky, I'm so quirky, I know. That's why my wish list are not for material things it is for practical needs. I wanted to pay our mortgage in full amount the soonest or before I will turn 40. That way my husband and I can save more money for our retirement. Then I want to buy a house for my parents and my in-laws so that the money they're getting from social security disability will put into their savings account. I want them to enjoy the money for whatever they want to do. Hope my wish will come true.

No comments: