Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grilled Salmon, Tomato Salad, Broccoli, and Pancake Potato

This is what happen when I'm in the mood to cook- four recipes are easy to make it doesn't requires a lot of time. I start seasoning the salmon with salt, pepper, paprika, dried basil and rosemary. Then drizzle with evoo and lemon juice. I garnish a slice of lemon on it before grilling in the conventional oven until it cooks for about 20minutes. While preparing the tomato salad (see below photo for the recipe) I boil the potatoes. When its cook I shred them then season with salt and pepper, I add evaporated milk and flour. Mix. Fry until it turned brown. When the salmon is done cooking I boil the broccoli in just a few minutes. I like eating them crisp-tender.

Yap, I cook them for dinner.

grilled salmon (steak slice), boiled broccoli, grape tomato salad, and potato pancake

fresh grape tomatoes, baby cucumber and basil salad drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper is love.

No comments: