Monday, May 16, 2011

Key Biscayne, Florida


Key Biscayne
Photo credits: google images


My husband's business partner invited us for his daughter's birthday to be held at Key Biscayne beach in the east of Miami this coming Saturday. I am looking forward on this event because we are able to hang around again with his wonderful family, and they make good food that means I'd be feast them again. Love Cuban foods. And of course I would be hypocrite if I won't say seeing and be on foot at Key Biscayne is not that I would excited about too. In fact I so am looking forward to be there!! A chance to swim in the Atlantic ocean, sun bathing, lying on the white sand, to relax and have fun are all what I want. Chances are the photos op i like! Hehehe

Grandma asked me if I will wear bathing suit. I kinda speechless you know in fact I think about that. I'm not comfortable wearing sexy two-piece yet I have two loss weight first. Aha, since I have no time I think I will consider taking the best pre workout supplement to gets these excess fats in my belly so I can wear two-piece bathing suit. Teehee! We'll see if I can do that.

No comments: