Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Sister's New Home

My sister's happy telling me about their new place in Canada. They moved in Canada for more than four months now and they really made themselves comfortable by renting a home. I really proud of them. They work so hard for a living, and they are slowly getting what they needs, for four months living in the foreign land is not easy. This is a big accomplishment for them. I know how hard to adopt  new environment, new people, new culture, they are so foreign in Canada and yet they able to accomplish what they deserve in a short period of time. Hard work and humility are the key. They work hard for this.

I finally able to see their new apartment my sister sent me the photos, it was nice and spacious. The kids are sharing a room for now until they can save money to get plenty of rooms for them. I like their wood floor it reminds me of our floor the laminate flooring from BestLaminate.net that we got a couple of years ago. My sister and I have the same taste when it comes to that.


No comments: