Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oprah- Until We Meet Again

Everybody at work talking about Oprah and her last show yesterday. They all recorded the show so when they get home after work they can play it and watch. I have no such electronic at home to do the same so I rather watching it on Youtube. Oprah is very interesting person. I watch her show once in a while and I like it. But I never reach into being a follower cause I have no time. When I get a chance I do watch the replay. Yesterday's show was sad. Sobbing moment. I like her idea by thanking her millions of fans out there instead of making super fun ending. I like her message, and I really feel it.

These messages she said are my favorite.

"This last hour is about me saying thank you; it is my love letter to you," she said. "I want to leave you all with the lessons that anchor my life. Every day that I stood here I knew that this was exactly where I was supposed to be. There was many a day I came to work tired, but I showed up because I knew that you were waiting, you were waiting for whatever we had to offer. That’s why I never missed a day in 25 years."


"Everyone has a calling, and your real job in life is to figure out what that is and get about the business of doing it," she said. "You have to know what sparks the light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world. ... Wherever you are, that’s your stage, your circle of influence. That’s your talk show, that’s where your power lies. … You have the power to change somebody’s life."


No comments: