Friday, May 13, 2011

Thor - The God Of Thunder

You got to watch this movie- it is fantastic! I have to be honest with you I don't follow the comics a lot. I have limited knowledge when it comes to super heroes. The super heroes I know are those heroes who made a big bang in the movies. You know like Super Man, Batman, Spider Man other than that I have no idea until I met my husband. He brought me into the world of comics. He's a true fan. He knows every single of super heroes. He knows all of their stories. He's a collector. He collects comics since late 70s imagine that so he really knows the Marvels and DC. I finally got to know Thor when I see her collections from comics, posters to tees I asked who is who. So I got to know Thor a little bit until I saw the movie the other day. It was awesome. I don't know about you but I really like the movie a lot. I won't spoil the story in case you haven't seen it yet and might  wanna watch it but let me tell you something... there will be a part two, yay *spoiler!!!* hahaha

Anyway, I want Thor to be the Americans defender against our enemies. His magic is sogreat. If I 'm a single  woman I would love Thor to be my husband. He looks tough but cute. A king that I would love to be with. Hehe  If you look at his body OMGosh his hot...I know, I exaggerate sounds like I have extenze side effects but really you've got to see what I mean. You would like it. 

No comments: