Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Web Conferencing Software

Not all the time I get much pleasure but also pressure at work. Last week my work is very relaxing I have so much time for myself taking a long period of time for break. I don't have much to do, my boss told me to chillax (chill & relax) just hang on your table. Fine, thank you, at least I get paid by doing chillax. :) But today it was manic, left and right works! Thanks to my partner colleagues she left me alone to do all this project. She's on leave. While I am trying to finish the jobs something came out that I need my boss attention unfortunately she's fixing the megameeting web conferencing software for the managers meeting a little later. So I have no chance talking to her. Tomorrow will be another busy day of mine at work. Such is life!

No comments: