Friday, July 22, 2011

Appetizer: Chinese Eggplant Salad


MIL and grandma can vouch how good this food is talking about biases here. Hehehe Trust me you would like this recipe and is really simple to make too. All you need: chinese eggplants (2 huge pieces are enough for two person), cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette and ground black pepper

To prepare: Grill the chinese eggplants ( I use the conventional oven since I don't have grilling machine. I preheated the oven to 425 degrees ) for about 20minutes or until it soft and tender. Don't forget to turn it over. If you see the eggplants get wriggled then that is cook already. Peel the skin and cut the heads of it then throw them away. :) Put the eggplant meat in a plate then smash it by using a fork. Set aside. Slice the cherry tomatoes. Mix it on the smashed eggplants, and drizzle a bit of ground pepper. Add the vinaigrette generously on the mix eggplants and cherry tomatoes. That's all!

1 comment:

autovit said...

Oh my God this looks so good and i`m sure that it is delicious too. I think it is not a very difficult recipe so i will give it a try, thanks a lot for sharing.