Saturday, July 16, 2011

DIY treats for 4th of July

Guest post written by Kari Lopez

Well, my roommates and I, who all happen to be single, are spending 4th of July together. We're planning on renting the Bridgette Jones movies, picking up some cheap strawberry champagne and we're going to make some homemade candy to go along with it.

Well, I took it upon myself to look up recipes for that and have been researching recipes for them with our http://www.get.wildblue.com/. I knew that we definitely would want some chocolate truffles and maybe some candy bark.

I'm going to make all of the 4th of July decorations on Sunday night so that we can all get home from work and start the fun! But I think that the hardest thing about doing that will be to make sure that we all won't eat the candy right after I make it. I know that it will be tough for me, so I'm just going to make a ton of the candy.

No comments: