Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wholesale Products and Services

I had a dinner with my friends last night. We met up at one of my girlfriend's house at least once a week. We're always having such a good time cooking, eating, and chatting. That's what I like. No drama. Anyway, last night we had this interesting topic about shopping. None of us haven't been shop at Costco or to any wholesale stores for foods. Sounds crazy cause Costco is just down the street where my friend's live. We decided to try to go one of this day. We'll see how it goes.

We obviously enjoy on anything wholesale prices (considering the volumes), of course they have the best price you can get rather buying retail products. Did I just know that we can also get wholesale insurance? I learn from this site Wholesaleinsurance.net, I know sounds fishy, right? But this one only refers on shopping insurance quotes and rates from all of the top companies. Basically we are comparing the prices of each company before consider to buy.

No comments: