Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet Tomatoes Fresh Salads

Last Sunday, MIL and grandma were treat me a lunch to celebrate my advance birthday so we all went at Sweet Tomatoes.
 
Not only Sweet Tomatoes makes good soups but also fresh salads, fresh from the oven baked goods, hot pasta, and low fat frozen yogurts (for dessert). It's a buffet restaurant only cook salads, soups and bake goods but what I don't understand is they are not allow us to go back for more salads. Bake goods, soups and dessert yes we can get them as much as we can have. That's why I always get two plates to fill up more of my favorite salads. Even though I eat more salads at one time but that doesn't gets my stomach's bloated. 





Anyway, I fill up my two plates with the followings..


Azteca Taco w/ Turkey - haven't try this Mexican salad before so I decided to give it a try. Though my taste buds doesn't like it cause it's spicy (I don't like anything hot and spicy) I still manage to ate a quarter of it. It taste OK is just that spicy.





Tuna Tarragon Pasta Salad and Caesar Salad Asiago - these two are my all time favorite. So yum!


No comments: