Sunday, October 23, 2011

At Whole Foods Bakery

Not a long time ago that I wish to have taste the parisian macarons. Finally, the search is over! Thank goodness, I don't need to drive far just to buy it. The Whole Foods around the corner in our neighborhood have it all. So happy when I saw this in the counter at Whole Foods bakery recently. These little goodies makes my taste buds very happy. I opted out the chocolate flavor for some reason I don't know. Maybe that day I have enough chocolate.  That's why I picked the vanilla, raspberry, lemon, and pistachio flavors to satisfy my taste buds desire. It was soooo good. Yum, yum, yum!



Dulce De Leche Mousse Mini Tart is very delightful. Not so sweet as I thought should be. Glad I tried it, otherwise, I would have not know. :) This is the thing though- I love to eat sweets food but that doesn't mean I like it too sweet. It has to be balance just enough sugar is fine with me. And this is what I like about this tart.

No comments: