Saturday, October 08, 2011

Chalet Mailboxes

Last night I came to visit my dear friend at her home. When I try to park my car on the parking lot I almost hit her streetside mailbox with a door hanging out. There are mails in it I don't know if their neighbors take advantage of it. Who knows. So I advice my friend to replace it with one of whitehall mailboxes that has a high quality steel mailbox provides style and rust free durability. The whitehall mailboxes are made from stamped steel for strength and durability and will handle over sized packages and large envelopes. That way it won't hang out her mailbox door anymore most especially her mails will be safe.

Just so you know whitehall products lies the tale of a unique craft inspired by the majestic shores and woodlands of western Michigan. Their products still offers the same mastery in detail with each originally designed, carved and hand cast product. 

Such as these mailboxes ...


Chalet Mailbox with One Line Address Plaque in White- can hold multiple days worth of mail, rust-free aluminum construction, a distinctive style to your curbside.




or Chalet Mailbox with One Line Address Plaque in Black


No comments: