Saturday, October 08, 2011

Disney World Resort

Disney World sent us a promo letter in the mailbox today in time for our wedding anniversary. It was five years ago when I first visit the Walt Disney World. I vividly remember the excitement how I feel to be at Disney World that day just like any other kids. I went all the theme parks. Disney theme parks have engaged high technology, and storytelling to convey guests away to fantastic places. The attractions are not only for the children but also for adults. This place have lots of fun, magic, stories, food and merchandises.  It is one of my unforgettable experienced I had in my entire life. 

Magic Kingdom Castle


It's that time of the year again, and this coming Christmas holiday is the best way to get away from the reality. Disney World is the best place to feel and see the magics. I'd love to go back there if not to celebrate our wedding anniversary probably this coming holiday seasons. And I will make sure to stay in the heart of Walt Disney World Parks. At any Disney hotel Orlando we can choose a resort that is close to any theme parks like Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. Staying nearer at one of these sites at Disney resort allows us to enjoy many special Disney benefits.


No comments: