Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vietnamese Cuisine

The husband and I went back to dine-in at Green Papaya Vietnamese Cuisine restaurant last weekend. This time I have the camera with me. Of course, I took the photos op! And this is what we have.


the book of Vietnamese cuisine- The Menu

the authentic Pho- Vietnamese noodle soup is so good.

Summer Rolls (Shrimp, mint leaves, lettuce, and cilantro wrapped in rice paper and served with special sauce)


Saigon Special  (chicken, shrimp, and spring roll) served with fish sauce. This meal is awesome. I can eat it everyday.  Love everything about it.

Pineapple fresh fruit smoothie



For Vegetarian: Vegetable Summer Rolls (mint leaves, lettuce, and cilantro wrapped in rice paper and served with special sauce)

This fresh spring roll makes my appetite

Vegetarian Fried Rice (stir-fried vegetables with tofu) Com Chay
Passion Fruit fresh fruit smoothie

No comments: