Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pho Soup


Moi is waiting the Pho soup to be served at one of my favorite Asian restaurant- Green Papaya. This restaurant does not get fully crowded every time I go there, I notice. I think only few people know in the neighborhood how good the foods they cook. Because of the stiff competition around they should have make a real advert and website to attract customers. But then again, green papaya restaurant is still in the business that means they have customers (like me :)). I would be devastated if they stop doing business. I so love the Pho soup!



Once again I craved of Pho soup. So I went to have it the other day. I just can't get enough of it. Really good. The broth is cooked very tastefully that I swear it makes me go back for more. Everything in this soup is perfect. Oh gawd, talking about it makes me hungry now. :)

No comments: