Monday, November 07, 2011

Saving Money

Contribution by Prince Raymond

Saving money is huge in our household and I spend a lot of time thinking of ways to get us great deals and cut back on what’s going out the door. I’ve lately been looking for cheap cable so I can watch the Travel Channel at home and I’ve also been scouring those Groupon travel deals they send out to see if anything will come available that may work for us. One of the best money saving tips I can give a family like mine when it comes to vacationing is to look for vacation rentals rather than a hotel. You can usually get more bedrooms and space and best of all, a kitchen so you won’t have to eat out all the time which is really the big money suck. I love being able to give my kids and husband everything they want but I’m only able to do it by saving so much money here and there. It’s a gift and I’m going to milk it!

No comments: