Monday, November 28, 2011

Victoria's Secret


Victoria's Secret coupon is pretty much help cut my budget of my purchased from them. I love wearing their panties and sleepwear - its very comfy that's why a $10 off a purchase is a big help for someone like me who adore their products. My first purchase was online 4 years ago from then on I keep receiving coupons and promos in my mailbox at least once a month.  More often than not I redeemed the "free pantie" promo. I have a lot of them already.  Love collecting them for free! I save some of them for gifting to my family and friends, otherwise, I can wear panties 3times a day. :) If I don't use the coupons my friends benefited of it. You know, sharing is caring. :)

Anyhow, the VS fashion show this year was once again a big success. Looking at the models wearing so sexy lingerie inspires me (not to buy more panties) to get my body tone. I wish. The said show will be air tomorrow 11/29 on CBS at 10/9 central. I can't wait till then so I watch it on Youtube instead. Bummer! Hahaha



No comments: