Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Canadian Money

Canadian money (dollar) is now equal or (or greater or lower) in value than the U.S. dollar. When I was there last month U.S. dollar is a higher value just a couple of cent more. That's whey I didn't have a hard time using their money.  Their bills are five-dollar, ten-dollar, twenty-dollar, fifty-dollar and one hundred-dollar. For the coins they have one-cent, five-cent, ten-cent, twenty-five cent, one-dollar and two-dollar. The U.S. don't have only two-dollar coins. Queen Elizabeth is in their 20$ bill I was shocked but my niece explains to me why she's part of the Canadian money notes. Canada was colonized by England back in the 19th century.

I have couples of Canadian bills and coins with me now for my own keep sake. I love to collect money from the countries to traveled from. That is my collection aside the fringe magnets. Collecting silver morgan dollar is something I would like to do someday. And if only I can buy a gold too. They are good investments though.

No comments: