Saturday, February 04, 2012

Gift Ideas for Valentines

When there is a special occasion coming around (such as birthday or valentines) that I'm expecting a gift from my husband I'll make sure to give him an idea on a gift that I wanted. First of all, I don't want him to spend money on something that I don't like or use. In this day and age we have to be practical. I learn that in a hard way. At first, I was so scared and embarrassed to tell my husband on what I want. But then I realize nothing will loss me if I am being straightforward about it. It's a win-win situation if you tell what you really want to have for a gift, and the same way around, also ask him what he wants. That way you both benefits the stress-free lifestyle. Teeheee! This coming Valentine ask your husband what you like honnies! If you want to have another pair of shoes you might like this Fergie Women's Marque Sandal in nude color so chic, doesn't it? This gorgeous t-strap sandal style have leather upper, synthetic lining, lightly padded footbed, traction outsole, and adjustable ankle strap buckle with elastic-gored insert for the perfect fit. I'm sure you would love this.



Another choice is Steve by Steve Madden Women's Wrecked Sandal is amplify your fiercely feminine attitude in this ravishing sandal. Have suede leather upper with braided strap detail, easy back zipper entry and light cushioned footbed.
These are all can be find at ShoeMall online store. They have wide shoes supply in all kind of  types, sizes and colors for women, men, girls and boys. Check it out now and enjoy shopping! Don't forget to tell your husband. Oopss..

No comments: