Monday, February 20, 2012

Homestyle Cooking: Calamari


Whenever I get a chance to drive (10 miles) to Penn Dutch supermarket I will always make sure to get some fresh squids meat and some fish meat. I love seafood. Growing up in the tropics which seafood is abundant is what we often eats. I still am not getting tired of eating it 'til now. My love for seafood reminds me of my home back in the Philippines.  Anyway, this calamari I cook is very simple. I bought cleaned calamari and sliced into rings. Marinate them with ground paprika, ground garlic, and salt and pepper. Dredge marinated squids into the italian seasoned bread crumbs. Deep fried. As for me, lime is way better to use for dipping than lemon for calamari. So there, my simply calamari but taste yummy. :)

1 comment:

logan23 said...

really nice..
i love this dish..