Friday, February 03, 2012

Outer Banks

behind me is a frozen lake

Alberta is such a cold place no wonder my sister is longing to visit in the warm places like Florida, outer banks mls or Philippines. Growing up in the tropics in your whole life makes you appreciate more the high humidity than cold. Even though we still like the cold weather once in a while but that doesn't stop us to love and live in a warm weather places even more. They don't have beaches in Edmonton, Alberta, they have lakes but the sun, salty water, and sand are so much better than the lakes. And that's why many Canadian are living in the outer banks during winter and spring season. That's why I would love my sister and her family to come here in Florida. Hopefully when they become Canadian citizens in two years from now. I  can't wait!

No comments: