Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Prince of Wales Armouries: Edmonton, AB

Because I like museum especially the admission is free I have to go to see the Prince of Wales Armouries even though there is nothing so special about it (at least for me). When I was there, My older sister, nephew, and I were only visitors at that time. This is the house of all the City of Edmonton Archives. Public research facility housing civic government and private records documenting Edmonton's history. Their collection includes over 250,000 historical photographs dating back to the 1880s, civic government records dating back to 1892, and so much more. Everyone is welcome to use their research area. Admission is free.

In this room, you can find many different types of telephones from 18th century. My nephew was taught on how to operate the old telephone by miss historian. It's awesome.


These are the british and french millitary uniforms.


The armours were used during Canadian war history.


Prince of Wales Armouries
10440 108 Avenue Edmonton AB T5H 3Z9


Travel Period: December 2011

No comments: