Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Body Workout

I can't remember the last time I did my cardio exercises (as in hard core). It's been a while now. That's why I feel back pain, legs and arms pain actually my whole body! Ever since I stop the workout. Although  I stretch once in awhile but still it's nothing compare to the total body workout I did.  Aging is part of losing energy gradually sometimes I wish of being a child again. Their level of energy is always high!

I am complaining about my back pain (oh gosh, no spinal surgery, I thought.) lately probably because I sit for a long period of time working my job in front of the computer everyday till I gets tired. My upper and lower body aren't the right posture. My mind feel so drain by the time I go to bed and by the time I wake up in the morning. Until I realize to go back to the trail! Been two days now since I jog and walk in the park till I can no longer breath. Hehehe Today, after work husband and I jog and walk again in the neighborhood park, and I feel so good with my body.  The feeling that I used to have back when I constantly workout. I promise to myself to continue this routine regularly for my own good. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: