Saturday, March 31, 2012

Drapery Fabric for Curtain Material


Whenever I watch HGTV I get so inspired to clean and rearrange my home to look like the house they feature in the show- like the photo above.  I don't know for some reason my instinct got me to do that. Because they show us very interesting interior designs that every woman love to have for our own house. They have so many ideas you get from them it doesn't need for us to spend much money just to have a neat and beautiful home we love. There are inexpensive stuff we can buy at stores that has great quality and designs. That kind of drapery fabric satin white for curtain material in the photo is what I long for my windows. I just couldn't find something like that in the stores here. I guess I have to keep searching on the net then. Thank goodness there are so many online stores selling fabrics for anything we want to make for home. Yay!


No comments: