Monday, March 05, 2012

Recently Moved

Written by Sherri Hicks

We’ve recently moved into a new house and I’m having a blast decorating. I was never much into ordering things online but to tell you the truth in the last few weeks I feel like I’ve been on Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware nonstop. As if I have the money to be shopping at either of those sites! I thought about getting clear wireless internet so I could shop whenever I wanted to but I figured it might be a slippery slope to try and get all that done and decorate the house, too. I want to make sure it looks good but I don’t want to break the bank doing it so I need to make sure I keep myself in check in case I go nuts and buy too much. I love this house and the kind of blank canvas it makes for me but you know, I spent more money than I meant to getting the house itself so I don’t have tons leftover to decorate with!

No comments: