Sunday, April 01, 2012

My Pinterest


What makes me decide to join Pinterest is their unique apps. Women like me who loves to collect anything cuteness knick knacks online pinterest is for you. To be honest with you, this is not a sponsored post I'm just sharing my opinion, anyways, I created this blog to write anything about my interest and experiences, and sometimes a paid review so this is why I share. I'm only saying.... :) So anyhow, Pinterest is like an actual pinboard when you see something you like from the magazines you cut it out pin it on the board for your inspiration that's what Pinterest is in a virtual way. I don't know why I explain it to you I'm sure many of you knows what I'm talking about already. But yeah, it is fun. I didn't have much on my board I rarely pin and repin. So much to look for! Hehehe Here's my board check it out.


No comments: