Thursday, April 26, 2012

New York - The Skyscraper City

Despite of my annoyance towards my seat situation in the aircraft during the flight I feel so relieve when I saw these panorama views of New York from where I'm sitting. It is an amazing view from up high. Manhattan is skyscraper city indeed! I couldn't help myself but oohhss and aahhss while looking at it. I pinched myself thought I'm dreaming.. reality bites me, it is real! I'm jumping up and down in my chair this is it.. New York here I come!










On this part I can see the Liberty Island (see the statue on the left) and Ellis Island (on the right) which we are going to later. Oh Statue of Liberty you are the world's famous landmark that everyone wants to see. I thank God to finally met you. :)



Travel Period: April 2012

No comments: