Monday, April 09, 2012

Rice and all

I cooked 98% of the food I eat. It's my preference. A lifestyle my parents thought me. I guess we just love to cook. Teehee!! Anyhow, mostly asian eat multiple food dishes every meal, rice is a major elements of our food. You can't go wrong with it as long you take it in moderation. But mostly pinoy doesn't care I for one along with majority of pinoys eat a huge serve of rice every meal. That's right, we eat rice for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But that was before, ever since I move here in Florida I eat it once in a while, in moderation. I just can't take it off entirely I was born having rice in my mouth! Rice contributes over 15 vitamins and minerals which are the best kind of source of complex carbohydrates. This is also why I can't give it up.

No comments: