Thursday, April 05, 2012

Terminator Movies

Watching movies is one of our (both husband and I) favorite past time together. Though we haven't done it so much lately but before the husband's back to his office at nighttime last week we were able to watch the Terminator Saga movie. Glad my husband picked it as I already fail to remember the whole story about it. True enough, I missed watching the 3rd and the 4th parts of Terminator movies before! Having able to watch the series consecutively makes me understand the story even more.  I was very young when the first movie came out in 1984- I barely remember if I did watched the part 1. I was 8 then. Yay!  :)

Anyhow, thanks to my ever reliable hubby for thinking of this movie cause it flashback on me the movie I used to love. The Terminator - part one of the Saga is of course pretty much great. I hate Arnold Schwarzenegger here as a Terminator of course he's a bad guy. I can understand that he is a terminator it make sense but I just don't like bad guy, that's all. And he only has few dialogues  what he does more is keep firing the gun.  I like Michael Biehn as Kyle Reese and Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor they makes the whole story here. Michael is handsome. Hahaha In fairness Arnold was very young and hot then Lol He has big muscles everywhere- a body builder type, looks like he uses testosterone booster to help build muscles read more here about that, and I really think he used it to have those body. He was a body builder before this movie anyway so he is well fit for the movie.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991) - Is my favorite! Arnold came back with a bang. I like his character here. He turned out to be a savior (good guy). It was a great movie. 

Terminator 3: Rises of the Machines (2003) - Is my least favorite of this movie sequel. I was very disappointed.

Terminator Salvation (2009) - Is well well weeeell done. The best ever!! Christian Bale and Sam Worthington are in this movie, what else can you ask for? I barely blink my eye. Not! LOL Really the best.

image credit: google images

No comments: