Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bedroom Vanity Set

Grandma wants to buy me a jewelry holder I insist cause I have no space to put it in my bedroom. I only have one dresser cabinet I put all my stuff toys on top of it. My vanity counter in the bathroom on the other hand is not that big also so much toiletries stuff on it so where am I gonna put that? Wish I have extra space to put another vanity table in my bedroom like the ones (below) I spotted in online store.

 Here's my wish list:

This ultra-modern Nightfly White Bedroom Vanity Set with ample storage, contemporary aura, high-gloss wood veneers is made in Italy that's functional for your bathroom vanity. It has two small compartments for compacts, perfume, or jewelry. A vanity that just might make your bathroom counter green with envy.

Not only this charming Powell Boulevard Antique Black Bedroom Vanity Set a beautiful dressing table it also add a transitional elegance to your decor.  It spacious enough to display photos and accessories. And has plenty of storage for your make-up, jewelries and hairbrushes.



Surf the site of simplyvanities.com for this vanity set and more home furniture to see more of their great products.

No comments: