Saturday, May 05, 2012

Bouchon Bakery, New York

After we gets tired wandering around in Rockefeller Center my friend and I are ready to have some refreshments. We found Bouchon Bakery nearby so we decided to checkout their pastries. When we're in there we saw bunch of people at the queue line register, we thought that's a good sign, meaning they sell good pastries. 

I first saw countless freshly made macarons at the glass cabinets. Was I tempting to buy all the flavors? I definitely was, but my appetite ruin it after I learned the price. It's $3.50 a piece. I should have forget the price tag and enjoy have it all, but I besides myself instead I buy only one piece the vanilla flavor which is so good.

And I also get this sumptuous cheese scone. OMG, this is yum!

I'm glad I found Bouchon bakery, at least I tried one of the best bakery in Manhattan. If ever I get a chance to visit again NYC I'll definitely go back to Bouchon and eat more. :)



Travel Period: April 2012

No comments: