Thursday, May 24, 2012

New York Eats: Shake Shack

After our American Museum of Natural History excursion in upper east side near Central Park we were starved thankfully only few steps away we found a Shake Shack! I convinced my DH and friend that we need to try their burger that many people from online raves about. Good thing they have veggie burger in the menu so that my husband can eat with us.

I ordered Shack Stack cheeseburger and a shroom burger topped with lettuce, tomato and shacksauce, while my DH got a vegetarian one- crisp-fried Portabello filled with melted Muenster and Cheddar cheeses, topped with lettuce, tomato and shacksauce. Plus, of course, we got some fries and my favorite peanut butter frozen custard shakes. You should try their custard shake, it is soooo delicious! I loved it. :)

We each got an electronic stub. It shakin when the food is ready to pick up.

Me and my DH are enjoying shake shack's burger. The only disappoint me is they only have limited chairs and tables. Their space is very tiny, but patience of waiting rewarded us with a great view of old brick stone building of the Natural History Museum from outside. Love also their reclaimed wood dining table, chairs, the beams at the ceiling, and the entire structural building rustic design of this restaurant it feels homey. :)

The burger is not oily and so as the fries. The mushrooms with bring flavor to it. It does taste good.




Travel Period: April 2012

No comments: