Friday, May 18, 2012

Tired Feet

This was taken during our visit in American Museum of Natural History in Manhattan. We're tired walking after touring the exhibits from 1st to 4th floor. I need to take a rest my aching feet. :)

When I was in New York for vacation I had a blast wandering around Manhattan even if I get feet blister. I don't mind though a blister or a tired feet with bunions can find a remedy to cure it, but the experience I get from sightseeing on every corner of the streets can't buy anywhere. Plus the benefits I get from walking is what I after also. I don't know about you but for me I prefer to walk if I need be, unless, the area I am going to is impossible to reach on time then I'll take a ride. The only thing bothers me though when I continually walking is my bunion. It very painful. An incredibrace is my remedy to help ease the pain.

No comments: