Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cirque Du Soleil- Dralion Show Experienced

So I watched Cirque Du Soleil- Dralion show with my husband last night at Bank of Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida with no expectation. This is our first Cirque Du Soleil and we were very happy to finally able to see it live. We arrived 30 minutes early in the theater I brought the camera with me but the usher in the doorstep stopped me to get in when he found a camera in my clutch. He politely asked me to please leave it  in our car cause camera and video recorder are not allowed for this show. Bummer!! I was quite disappointed but what else can I do.

The show begins on time. Three clowns came out. They were so hilarious. They're like 3 stooges- whom doesn't speak (sometimes annoying LOL), but they make the crowds giggling.  The series of acts choreographed are Dralions, Juggling, Medusa, Hoop Diving, Single Handbalancing, Skipping Ropes, Trampoline, Diabolo, Chairs, Bamboo poles, Aerial Pas de Deux, Aerial Hoop- Hibana it is very entertaining. The music, dance, costumes, the effects are brilliant. I love all the acts. None of them disappointment me really. The 2 1/2 hour show is worth the penny, and I'm sure many would agree with me. :)

Like I said earlier, no camera and video is allowed but look what I've found in youtube, the Aerial Pas de Deux!



We came home with a happy heart. The show is amazing. We want for more! :)

2 comments:

Jola Besana said...

I wish you were allowed to take photos! :(

Thomas said...

As thousands of blogs work diligently to stay ahead of the curve, the sum of time bands have to make their impression shrinks.cirque du soleil dralion tickets Once again, this can be a huge helpful for artists, since it's their dependability to make the most of it.