Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New York: Images of Manhattan Streets and Buildings

New York City is one of the largest cities in the world. It is composed of five boroughs; Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. When I was at New York City last April for the first time with my husband and friend, we only stayed and wander around in Manhattan area, except the Liberty Island and Ellis Island. 

Manhattan is the main downtown of New York City. This island is huge and there are plenty of sky scraper buildings in this area. I get so intimidated by those beautiful structural design of the buildings, a combination of old and new, and the maze of tall buildings. I can't help myself but to look up at it while I'm walking down the street.

 Walking is the best way to do if you want to discover a hidden gem of Manhattan. Be very extra careful of the pickpocketing. At night, we don't walk that much.


At Rockefeller Center in 5th Ave.


Apartment buildings in upper west side of Manhattan. The rich and famous fortress.














Travel Period: April 2012

No comments: