Monday, July 23, 2012

Smoothie High in Vitamin C


This is one of my favorite juicing recipe apart this berry and this fruity  that I'm always craving about. Drinking it since lessen my ice cream craving. For me, this is a good sign. Pretty much a healthy sign. I want me to keep doing this. No more excuses. 

Because I found this wonderful recipes in Prevention Magazine I thought why not sharing this to you, who knows you might gonna like it. To make is as easy as 1,2,3!

All you need are:

1 cup chopped Kale
2 large kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup fresh orange or tangerine juice
1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
1 rib celery, chopped
1/4 cup ice cubes

Puree all the ingredients above. Serve.

---

I have this every other day cause I alternate it with my other juice recipe. Loved it! :)

No comments: