Thursday, July 26, 2012

Travelog: Pearl Farm Beach Resort

This trip was 4 years ago back when I first visit my family since I moved here in Florida. Of course, without going into one of many island places when in Philippines would not complete my vacation. Living in the fast paced lifestyle here in the USA is very stressful. A serene place like this island is such a need for me to relax. So I booked for a few days here in Pearl Farm beach resort in Samal Island, Davao City a 45 minute boat ride away from the city with my husband and my 5 year old nephew. The place is very serene and exclusive. It is perfect place for a relaxing. When I was here all I did was sleep and swim in the water the whole time. This is the only time I had a deep sleep (like a baby). A truly relaxing place.



You will see the Cabanas of the resort from afar as the boat approaching to the island.







Travel Period: October 2007

2 comments:

TravelPh said...

wow!! amazing!!
How I wish to visit this island..This is so stunning.

ring-my-Belle said...

Hello TravelPh, I'm pretty sure you'll visit this island one of these days. :)