Friday, August 10, 2012

Olympic Games Moment

This is my first Olympic Game that I have followed the most entire events. I've seen the games that I never seen before like rowing, beach volleyball, rhythmic gymnastic, gymnastic, women soccer, water polo, and weightlifting. I'm not really into sports my husband made me in especially Baseball and Wrestling. Anyway, I like when my favorite team is winning and I hate to see the losing team at the same time, but love to see if the arrogant team is crying. :)

During this Olympic I have seen many of the USA Team celebration. It is the most exciting and wonderful feeling seeing them spreading the country flag and hearing the country national anthem. There are so many of my favorite moments on this year Olympic that I like not only US event but other participating country also. Here are some of them:

When US women's soccer team wining the semifinal against Canada and of course when the US women's team won all the way to the final round against Japan.

Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh celebrate winning the gold medal for USA


Kyla Ross competes on the balance beam in the Artistic Gymnastics Women's Team final for USA.

Weightlifters from Kazakstan gold winner

and eye bolt (not!) LOL Usain Bolt, I mean. He's incredible in the Track and Field event competition.



Images Credit: nbc

No comments: