Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Travelog: Lunching at Pearl Farm Beach Resort

After we settled our luggage in our room we headed straight to the only dining area at this beach resort. Meals are not included with our room accommodation. They offer buffet meals since my husband is vegetarian we decided to asked their menu instead.

As you can see in the photos below, the resort's restaurant is not that crowded at that time. Later for dinner this dining area was packed. The resort itself is pretty much quite which is I like especially when I needed to relax. 



I ordered a steam fish fillet with mushroom sauce top with a mashed potato. The husband got his special pizza, and my dearest nephew ordered a hotdog sandwich with fries.


The husband is enjoys drinking the fresh young coconut water straight from a coconut shell.


A view from where we sit at the resort dining area. So serene.


Travel Period: October 2007

No comments: