Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mobile Apps

The way we consume information has changed drastically, news and information can be accessed instantly from anywhere in the world through Internet.  The Internet has changed the way we communicate with each other, shop and get our information. The online world has affected every aspect of our lives. Many newest technology develops to help ordinary people and change their lives. The invention of Internet computer, smart phones, tablets, for example, has a huge impact on the way we communicate knowledge and information on families, communities, work and home, daily life, education, health care, and civic and political life. Through Internet we share the world of ideas, of music, of games,  of art, culture, travel, and among others, or anything can be digitized. Online shopping, is to buy product online instead of the traditional consumption habits and patterns. Online transaction is growing everyday. We can buy almost all the kind of things and services on the Internet from local and from other countries by our credit card. In addition, people began to enjoy the convenience and speed which are benefit from the Information era. It is becoming much more reliable and completely integrated into our daily life.

Honestly, I can't live without my Internet computer and smart phone. They are a big part of my daily routine. Check my e-mails, play games, blogging, watch movies and shows are only few of what I do every day. Now that the mobile apps becoming very important as a mainstream tool for almost everything. Mobile apps can save us time and money while traveling, so, I of course sign up for apps in order for me to get hotel discounts, navigation tips, air fare discounts, tours, and food finder. I love my Hotel App in my mobile. These programs allow me to book reservations in real time, find a room instantly, read hotel reviews from millions of travelers. It's pretty awesome.

No comments: